The Alcove at Keystone
Van Tuyl Companies and Replay Resorts will form a partnership to construct 24 townhomes at the Keystone Ski Resort in Colorado. The current strategy is to market and sell the townhomes to individual buyers. Day-to-day decisions will be made by Replay governed by a jointly approved Business Plan and Budget. Major decisions and variances from the Business Plan and Budget will require VTC approval.
- One of the first significant Ski Resorts from Denver International Airport.
- Keystone is one of the top ski resorts in the United States with more than 1M annual skier visits.
- Subject property is one the last remaining developable parcels in the Keystone Resort Village.
- Adjacent to the Snake River and 400 feet from the Riven Run Gondola.
- Surrounded on two sides by natural area open space.
- Close proximity to Keystone Resort core.
- Contemporary architecture compatible with the existing resort core.
- Townhome product in today’s market is very unique when compared to the majority of existing product which is primarily condominiums.
- Each unit has a two-car garage.
- Additional surface parking spaces disbursed throughout the site.